Member Directory Overview
Standard Profile Listing Walk Through
- What is a standard profile directory listing?
- Where will my standard directory listing be located on the directory?
- What can I link the “View Clergy” button to?
- How do I use the form to submit info for standard profile listing?
Recommended Image Size – Standard Profile Listing: 250px x 250px *Note: can be larger, but not smaller than.
Note: You must complete standard profile listing information form before submitting information for personal profile page or featured events.
Customized Personal Profile Page
- What is a Personal Profile page?
- Where will my personal profile page be located on the directory?
- What can I link to and promote on my personal profile page?
- How do I use the form to submit info to have a personal profile page created?
Recommended Image Sizes – Personal Profile Page
Full Body Image: 300px wide x 700px tall
Feature Box Images: 300px wide x 250 px tall
Featured Event Image: 600 px wide x 400px tall
If you need help with sizing images… please use the “Ask Me Anything” button at the bottom of this page to contact me for help.
Stand Alone Featured Event Promotions
The Featured Event/Promotion section is for you to promote an event, a book, a course, a service, gathering or workshop. It does not have to be date-specific, but can be. You have the option of using either an image or a short promotional video. You will need to provide highlights of your event or promotion. You have the ability to include a link to a page or a place where more detailed information is available.
Recommended Featured Event Image Size : 600 px wide x 400px tall
Still need help?
A special Thank You to Bishop EveLynn Maurine for all your time, effort and input to help create this directory for all the members!